Why after 6 month in the uk I still can't get a job with all the qualification i have?

Hi, I need some advice on what is going on ! I will start with my professional and personal career and life. I started My career once i was graduated with bachelor degree equivalent to GCSE from Morocco. After that I went to privet cabin crew and hospitality institute where i have been selected from 66... show more Hi,

I need some advice on what is going on !

I will start with my professional and personal career and life.
I started My career once i was graduated with bachelor degree equivalent to GCSE from Morocco.
After that I went to privet cabin crew and hospitality institute where i have been selected from 66 students with other 4 persons to work in Dubai for 5stars Hotel called Burj Al atrab( it is one of the most famous hotel in the world), I worked as Guest Relation executive for 2 years, then I met my husband their and in the same time one of the VVVVIP costumer offered us a job to work for his big company in saudi arabia , where I worked as guest Relation manager then Public relation manager also for 2 years, after that we had to change the country again to Bahrain where I change completely my career from Hospitality to Real Estate. so I started as real estate agent for 6 month where I have met my business partner and we decided to open a real estate agent and we did , at the beginning was great but unfortunately when the economic crises started we where the first one to be suffering.
Unfortunately my partner decided to quit so I couldn't survive and the great end was that my husband also lost his job ! we tried to do our best to survive and find a job and be back on our feet but that was not the truth.

As my husband is French, we decided to go their and try to start a new life and it was the worst Idea ever we could done in our life : we where unwelcome, resist , depressant,and all negative things we didn't at all expect .

so finely one February 2010, we decided to come to UK as my husband used to work in the uk for 8 year a long time then he believed that life and career could be much butter in the uk ! and thank god
we had our friends in the Uk so they helped us to start.

so from February to now Thank god my husband find a job since last 6 months, but I'm still and still looking , I have been to interviews I believe 8 interviews and no chance, some of them said that we gives the position to someone who is already from the company and I find the answer stupid because why would you put a position in the market if you will be considering someone from the company ? first see who deserve the position form you employees then if you don;t find target the market!!!!!

and the rest they didn't bother to answer at all !!!! and some they said will we recruit British only !!!!

I'm keeping my head Up and looking and posting for jobs and also i contacted a career advisers, they all says ; wawww great CV Great qualification , you speak 4 languages, you communication is great , you have the confidence and the eye contact ! an sorry we can;t do much for you but you just need to be patients and something positive will come ! HAHAHA is like I asked a fortune teller !!!

so Now I just feel like all what i have been doing to prove to my self that I will get the great career I always wanted , and after all the training and qualifications I worked hard to have and and and ! this is my situation now~????????? Unemployed??????? asking my self what i have done wrong ??? why ????? how ????? what is going on??? I asked my the few people I know and my husband and my friends and they all answer the same way and the same answers . to make me fell ok !
So would you tell me where is the problem ?

so I decided to Wright to you all to have you true feedback ! and I will really appreciate if you are honest and truthful about your answers .

Thank you very much in advance
Update: I would like to Thank every one for the support and your feedback as it is very important for me to know the different point of view . And John Jones I think you are rubbish ! I have made some mistakes as I was writing fast ,but still English is not my mother language and I do speak 4 languages which shows how... show more I would like to Thank every one for the support and your feedback as it is very important for me to know the different point of view .

And John Jones I think you are rubbish !
I have made some mistakes as I was writing fast ,but still English is not my mother language and I do speak 4 languages which shows how I work hard to learn new things and develop my skills not like you stupid .

To all my new friends ! really appreciate your answers and I'll keep you posted on what's new ! .
Good luck