Is there hope for a marriage when you don't like his kids?

If you don't like your BF's kids because of their behavior what can you do? They are very disrespectful and I dont' want to be around any of them is it wrong to ask him to see them outside of our home? I dont' want to interfere in their relationship and want to be supportive but they are awful! ... show more If you don't like your BF's kids because of their behavior what can you do? They are very disrespectful and I dont' want to be around any of them is it wrong to ask him to see them outside of our home? I dont' want to interfere in their relationship and want to be supportive but they are awful! They are mainly teenagers and young adults
Update: I have not married him, I own the home we live in and have an established career and i make 4 times what he does after he pays his child support. He came to me with a duffle bag of clothes!
Update 2: My ex husband had 2 young boys when I married him. I have an excellent loving relationship with both of these boys to this day and we have been divorced for over 10 years. I have been a stepmom I have just never in my life seen such disrespect. They treat their dad like he's worthless.
Update 3: He's a great guy and worth helping. I dont' mind covering the expenses for him to enjoy our lifestyle so he can meet his child support obligation. I've been a single parent and I wouldn't be with a man that didn't take care of his kids...I just can't stand them they are so rude and... show more He's a great guy and worth helping. I dont' mind covering the expenses for him to enjoy our lifestyle so he can meet his child support obligation. I've been a single parent and I wouldn't be with a man that didn't take care of his kids...I just can't stand them they are so rude and disrespectful and all they want is money and material things.