Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 9 years ago

Megan Fox Vs Kim Kardashian?

Who do you prefer? I personally prefer Megan as she's actually famous for something other than making a sex tape. But I'm talking about looks wise, who do you think's prettier? I still think Megan personally, even though Kim is beautiful also, but she doesn't touch Megan Fox. Anyywaayy, who do you prefer? :)

18 Answers

Relevance
  • Katia
    Lv 5
    9 years ago
    Best Answer

Megan Foxxxx all the way! i havent seen a lookalike for megan but ive seen 100000 of lookalikes of kim kardashian plus kim talks unbelieveably slow i have no time to listen to whatever she has to say

Look up Claudia Lynxx..... she is a million times hotter than Kim any day

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Kim Kardashian

• ?
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

Megan Fox. Kim has as much personality as a block of wood.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Megan Fox than Mila Kunis

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Megan Fox, although I hate her attitude. But looks wise, to me Fox is prettier.

• 9 years ago

I would have to say Kim. She is more curvy, like most normal people are. She is comfortable with her body and yes she is beautiful. Looks aren't based on how you got famous or noticed! Kim has a good personality and that makes her even prettier. She has here flaws, but don't we all, no one is perfect.

• 9 years ago

I'm going with Kim Kardashian. She has a hotter body (big chest, big butt), and face is about even with Megan. It also helps that I've seen her performance in bed (which was pretty good because she finished him off). Too bad I've not seen how Megan performs. It could have swayed my opinion.

• Margot
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

Megan Fox :)

• 9 years ago

Megan Fox is way hotter.

• 9 years ago

Megan Fox, Kimmy is just too promiscuous.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.