Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

****** up situation...?

sooo i liked this girl alot like alot alot but she lead me on and i got super crushed and me and her best friend started talking like a week ago and her and her boyfriend just broke up and we had always talked but we really got to talking like every minute of every day and idk i think im starting to like her which is suuuuuper ******. and i sware to god im not like this ive only liked 3 girls since freshman year (im a junior) including her. shes moving to mass in like a month but like me and this girl would work so good together we always flirt and can relate on sooo many things. but i asked her today if she still liked her ex because it came up and she said she guesses she did because it takes awhile to get over people. but i would really like to know if i should even keep pursuing this at all because i seriously think me and her would be a great couple. even if she did move it would only be like an hour commute and itd be easy see eachother on weekends and stuff. ;lsdfgjkl;dfsgj;jlk;dfjadkls;fj its such a ****** up situation. like i feel sick i dont know if im actually sick or its from this entire thing alksdjf;lkj im soo restless about it. its like the most confusing thing ive ever experienced. please help?

Favorite Answer

There are categories you can go to

if you want serious answers

Try Singles & Dating

That is possibly the longest run on sentence I've ever heard.

Ask her for her email and new residential adress

yes it is