Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 9 years ago

For teen age girls!!!?

What do you like in a guy.

EX. Funny, relaxed, tall, short, skinny, bigger, ripped

Favorite Answer

Funny.

Nice smile.

Smart.

Musical.

Interested in the same things I am.

Respectful.

Loving.

Tall or at least the same height as me.

Not skinny, but husky.

Understanding.

Brown hair.

Pretty eyes. Color doesn't matter. As long as they're pretty.

Nice hands.

Nice arms.

Cute laugh.

Nice butt.

This would be the perfect guy. I like guys that aren't like this, too. As long as they follow these, they're in the green.

Tall, Funny, Relaxed, You know?

I like a guy who's tall and has lean muscles not humungusly ripped like a body builder. He has to be sweet and have a funny personality that can deel with my smart *** ness lol but in general a tall guy who's sweet and funny and loves me for me.

Source(s): personal preference

Funny, sweet, cute (a matter of opinion so don't stress too much about looks), smart, musical (this one's important to me because music's a big part of my life but probably not to many), easy to talk to, fun to be around, we can have fun together but can also have serious conversations if we need to.

Also doesn't smoke weed or drink just because I don't and I don't want to be sucked into that, but many girls don't have a problem with it.

I'm sure there is a girl out there for you :)

well what i like in a guy is for him to definitely be funny, nice, shares his feelings with me, not a player, girls dont really care if ur short or tall only if theyre short then they like short guys but if theyre tall they like tall guys, not a lot of girls like skinny guys especially if the girl is fat it makes her feel bad

I like a guy who isn't afraid to take a risk and is totally confident. They have to be able to laugh at themselves and have a good time. They have to be able to take a joke too :) Uh...I really could care less about height as long as he isn't more than 2 inches shorter than me. He has to be heavier than I am too, don't know why that's such an issue for me. Yeah I think that's about it....I care more about personality than physical attributes.

Tall

Tan

Muscular

Protective

Funny

Tattooed

Short hair(can be thrown into fohawk)

Bad ***(but is sooooo sweet to me)

Nice teeth

Smells Good(Fierce Abercrombie and Fitch)

Best of luck(I am a very nervous person and worry all the time, but I love bad asses and just someone to protect me. He'll be my other half)

I like relaxed guys but every teenage girl is different

he has to be real. like none of that jackass ****. annnnnnnnd kind of funny remarks without trying to be funny... and taller then me anddddd not skinnnnnnnny but not too big, nice arms!~ uhh to be talkativeee even if they girl like isnt saying much if the guy tries to keep up the conversation he becomes like 75% more attractive :)

Source(s): <3

tall, funny, smart (average), skinny- a bit chubby, being ripped does not matter, nice,