Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Dyson vacuum filter, wich way does it go?

so my dyson vacuum has this filter and it is 2 parts. one is a circular blue foamy thing and the other is a yellow thing it goes into. i forgot which way you place it back in the vacuum so is it the blue foam side up or the yellow thing up?

ya, my tems for the parts arent too good, oops XD.

Favorite Answer

Hi, it's Ryan at Dyson.

The answer to your question would depend on which specific Dyson vacuum model you own. Please call the Dyson Helpline at 1-866-693-9766 so we can assist you further or visit www.dyson.com/support to review our online troubleshooting guides.

In either case, I strongly recommend that you not use your Dyson vacuum until you are certain the filter is in the correct position to prevent damage to the motor.

Best wishes,

Ryan

Dyson Customer Service

Source(s): www.dyson.com, www.dyson.co.uk