Do atheists believe the Noah’s Ark myth never happened or do they know it never happened?

I know the Noah’s Ark myth is impossible so therefore, I know it didn’t happen. This is not a faith statement, like, I don’t have faith that it didn’t happen. I understand geography and biology and my understanding of these sciences allows me to determine without doubt that the Noah’s Ark myth is impossible. It is... show more I know the Noah’s Ark myth is impossible so therefore, I know it didn’t happen. This is not a faith statement, like, I don’t have faith that it didn’t happen. I understand geography and biology and my understanding of these sciences allows me to determine without doubt that the Noah’s Ark myth is impossible. It is not possible to flood the entire world with freshwater, it is not possible for entire species to come from just one breeding pair and it is not possible for two of every plant, animal, insect and microorganism to live on a boat for any length of time. So therefore, I know the Noah’s ark myth is not true. Am I being closed-minded here?