Should I go to my state uni, or should I go to an out of state liberal college?

I really want to go out of state, you know to get away from my parents and what not, but everywhere is sooo expensive. I don't have the highest grades, so I won't get full tuition at any out of state liberal art colleges except crappy ones. If I go to my state university, the University of Arkansas-Fayetteville(woo pig sooie), then I'm pretty sure I'll get in for virtually free. But I do want to get out of Arkansas, because face it, it's really boring here. So should I go out of state and go to a pricey liberal arts college, or should I go to UofA and leave after I graduate?

Favorite Answer

Unless you can did up $30,000 in cash, loans and student aid you will have to go instate.

That said, I let my daughter go out of state and dropped over $100,000 on her undergrad degree, $34,000 for her masters and so far $1400 a month for her PhD.

Fayetteville has great atmosphere and a lot of things to do so what if it is Arkansas its not that bad and there is plenty to do up on the hill

but its your choice out of state is also good try new places and stuff