Anonymous

Black Slavery VS Jewish Holocaust?

Black Slavery

-10 million died on the way here, while the other 10 million were split all across America (Most went to Brazil)

-Never retained their African culture, raped.

-Still today face the worst prejudice.

Jewish Holocaust

-6 million died.

-Retained their culture.

-Reparations were given out to the immediate surviving family.

Who had it worst?

Favorite Answer

well duh white people still have not apologized for slavery, whites have vowed to never end racism against blacks

Look at the pictures I've posted and tell me what race of people do these guys look like ; because these are pictures of the Hebrew slaves .we can keep pretending that Jews where the people of the bible. Look at the curses of Israel in due 28 and tell me which people fit the description of being carried into captivity by ship(not the Jews. And which people lead in sickness(not the Jews). Oh yea and which people that are the poorest (definitely not the Jews). Also the most high was a Hebrew but guess how he described himself revelation 1:14-15 hair like wool and feet like burnt brass

• Piper

I am aware of the horrific murders of Slavic (and Jewish) peoples by Nazis and Soviet regimes. I am Black so I am quite aware of the horrors of slavery. I have read about many from experts but have also had the privilege of reading journals of slaves and plantation owners, etc. mostly held in private collections. As I have said many times before, I don't like the "your blues ain't like mine" game. All pain is pain. All suffering is suffering. You could term one type a long, slow death of culture and self versus quicker deaths under unspeakable conditions. But to "rate" which sufferers one-upped the other is not necessary. It is better to remember how the pain got started and make sure that things like that never happened again.

This makes me LoL.

Did you know that most slavery came from other blacks selling out their own people to the europeans?

Whites and asians have been subjected to slavery as well.

Kwanza represents their African Culture and there are still many african tribes that live isolated and in peace.

Whites, in my opinion, face the worst prejudice in America and the interweb.

Jews have been in slavery much longer than africans and far more casualties due to slavery and the holocaust.

America has apologized for slavery, that's why it was abolished.

• sierra4 years agoReport

Racist bastard

I think the Jews had it worse. Because the Jews are always scapegoated for the death of Jesus and time will never change that. Also, Jews had worse living conditions and punishments. Prejudice against blacks is still pretty high, but I don't think it's the worse. And the Holocaust was intended to kill millions of Jews and other races but slavery wasn't. It wasn't their intention to kill the slaves most of the time. Think about it, if they went around killing slaves they would just lose money. I'm not trying to be racist in anyway, I am half black, these were just my honest thoughts.

• ?

It's a good thing they didn't retain their culture. :)

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/sou...

^- This is due to their culture. If they had stayed, they'd be in the same situation. Sure, they do it to each other here and now, and the only reason they face the worst prejudice isn't because of the white man. It's because they put themselves where they are. They make their own choices, not us.

• sierra4 years agoReport

You're ******* ignorant

Black slavery

- still used as an excuse today for underachievement

- happened over 150 years ago

Jewish holocaust

- not used as an excuse for jews

- jews have been extremely successful within 60 years of the holocaust

- happened less than 100 years ago

• Jews are not so obvious, the colour black or classified is conspicious.
      Jews are considered Europeans and white when it is convenient like English and British.

Just from your list of events, who resembles the people of the book (israelites)?????

Deut 28:32 Your sons and daughters will be given to another nation, and you will wear out your eyes watching for them day after day, powerless to lift a hand.

Deut 28:64 Then the LORD will scatter you among all nations, from one end of the earth to the other. There you will worship other gods—gods of wood and stone, which neither you nor your fathers have known.

Deut 68:The LORD will send you back in ships to Egypt on a journey I said you should never make again. There you will offer yourselves for sale to your enemies as male and female slaves, but no one will buy you.

Psalm 44:11 You gave us up to be devoured like sheep

and have scattered us among the nations.

12 You sold your people for a pittance,

gaining nothing from their sale.

13 You have made us a reproach to our neighbors,

the scorn and derision of those around us.

14 You have made us a byword among the nations;

the peoples shake their heads at us.

Hosea 4:6 my people are destroyed from lack of knowledge.

"Because you have rejected knowledge,

I also reject you as my priests;

because you have ignored the law of your God,

I also will ignore your children.

Here is the kicker. We all know the "state of Israel" was established in 1948 by the UN. Let's see what the Father Himself has to say about establishing Israel.

Deuteronomy 32:21'They have made Me jealous with what is not God; They have provoked Me to anger with their idols So I will make them jealous with those who are not a people; I will provoke them to anger with a foolish nation,

Deut 30:1"So it shall be when all of these things have come upon you, the blessing and the curse which I have set before you, and you call them to mind in all nations where the LORD your God has banished you, 2and you return to the LORD your God and obey Him with all your heart and soul according to all that I command you today, you and your sons, 3then the LORD your God will restore you from captivity, and have compassion on you, and will gather you again from all the peoples where the LORD your God has scattered you.

We all should know the Father Himself has not restored Israel or gathered people from around the world as in Deut 30;Genesis28:15; or Psalm 126:1-4 correct??? One is established by the hands of man and the other will be established by the Father Himself...go figure.

If I'm wrong then why did John write this:

Revelation 2:9 I know your afflictions and your poverty—yet you are rich! I know about the slander of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan.

Revelation 3:9 I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars—I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you.

Simple matching will tell. "If it don't fit, they ain't it."

the jews are white and still have it better today. 10 million deaths to just 6 million deaths of jews you do the math.

• Are Jews racist?
      Do they accept the black Jews living in Israel?
      just interested!!!

Both were terrible. You aren't mentioning the thousands of years of jewish persecution though. It wasn't just the holocaust.

500 years of oppression vs. a what.. 5 or 6 year extermination campaign? Come on, guy. Blacks suffered what the Jews did for 500 F'***ing years. Is this a serious question?