Clogged bathtub drain due to kitty litter. HELP!!?

My mom and I were cleaning out my cats litter boxes and instead of pouring the water in the toilet like we usually do, we poured it in the tub. Now the drain is clogged and the water isn't budging at all. We tried using a plunger then we soaked up all the water with a towel, but we still need to fix the drain.... show more My mom and I were cleaning out my cats litter boxes and instead of pouring the water in the toilet like we usually do, we poured it in the tub. Now the drain is clogged and the water isn't budging at all. We tried using a plunger then we soaked up all the water with a towel, but we still need to fix the drain. I rent and don't know if my pipes are metal or plastic so assuming they are plastic to be on the safe side, what can we do to drain it without calling my landlord.

* I know this was stupid. We weren't thinking. Please no sarcastic remarks. JUST HELP ME PLEASE!!!