? asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

How come I feel insane after watching leonardo dicaprio movies?

shutter island and inception. I feel so paranoid and scared.

• ?
    Favorite Answer

HAHA! Next you should Titanic. . .

You'll feel like a crazy person on a sinking ship that can't wake up from his dream.

Bahahaha.

But for real, What's Eating Gilbert Grape is my ultimate favorite movie with Leo in it.

He is just an amazing actor.

And he's gorgeous.

Not so much in that movie though. . .

It's only his new movies that make you feel like you've gone off your rocker, because he has literally gone off his rocker in movies like inception and shutter island. All his old movies are good, but his new ones, he has basically lost his mind in both of those movies lol

Source(s): seen most of his movies

Blood Diamond (experience/secret/drama)< i think of this one is superb although that is extremely bloody. seize me in case you may (biography/crime/drama)< This one is almost complicated yet i think of that is extremely interesting.. it quite is a real tale of genuine pretend. Romeo and Juliet (romance)< suited photos i think of.. I extremely like the way they replaced shakespeare's play into something so present day without changing the plot. The Departed (crime/drama)< it quite is amazingly interesting to boot. that is approximately mafia. substantial (romance)< properly.. its in demand...