Is Megamind worth seeing in 3D?

I've never seen a 3D movie before and I only have a little money to spend on having fun right now so I was thinking of going to see Megamind in 3D. Is it worth it? I've heard a lot of times they just strap a 3D title on there to get more money and it's not any different than the 2D, so is this one worth seeing? Thanks!

Favorite Answer

I have not seen Megamind yet,

but usually when the movie is in IMAX 3D it's usually a good 3D.

I'm not saying you have to watch the movie in IMAX even though that's my preference.

But overall every 3D movie I've seen that has been in IMAX is worth seeing in 3D.

I hope you enjoy the movie! :)

• coop

i'm incredibly torn. i'm no longer prepared on 3-D. i've got purely paid for it two times, as quickly as for an lively action picture (Toy tale 3) and as quickly as for a stay action (Harry Potter DH section 2) and it wasn't that large. even nonetheless massive is (probably) my all time sought after action picture. So............. yet I even have heard large comments on the subject of the conversion. I hear its the suited 3-D conversion of an already released action picture. Plus i've got in no way considered massive on the great exhibit so as that would desire to be relaxing.