R&S: Norway is the best Country (again!)?

According to the UN's HDI (Human Development Index), Norway is number 1 in terms of life expectancy, prosperity, education, and health. U.S achieved number 4 (up from position 13 from last year). Norway has also offered full same-sex relationship rights ad yet they are still the healthiest country. Question is,... show more According to the UN's HDI (Human Development Index), Norway is number 1 in terms of life expectancy, prosperity, education, and health. U.S achieved number 4 (up from position 13 from last year). Norway has also offered full same-sex relationship rights ad yet they are still the healthiest country. Question is, when will the U.S stop battling each other over something petty such as LGBT rights and strive for that number one spot instead

And no, I don't like Obama. Nor did I like McCain either so I'm not trying to be a liberal here.
Update: @Robert Abuse: There is an article on the Yahoo homepage about it. Plus you can wiki Norway if you like. It says on the 2010 report that it is a culmination of factors.

And yes I purposely put this in R&S simply because I am an R&S reg. Lol. It's my home ^_^