Should I give him a chance?

So there's this guy who at the beginning of the year kept starring at me. I didnt knew him yet, but then the teacher made us sit in a same group, so he started asking my name, my interest, etc.

And the next day he added me on Facebook, and then next day he told me he was stalking me litterally. And now he is in AEP, a place where bad kids go, he was caught selling weed. And I know ur all gonna say stay away blah blah. But then 2 days ago we spoke on Facebook, and he told me that he is really messed up, that he is trying to be a better person, he literally let out his feelings, and he would say haha to everything i say, so i wanna know shud i give him a chance, I mean I personally like him without other people saying I shouldn't, he is known as the druggy and douchbag in school, but idk I think I see another side to him. But I just dont want to get involve in this, what do you think??

Thanks for yo answers, It means alot to me!!! <3

Favorite Answer

hey i was one of those druggies and im a great person. my gf tells me everyday. dont judge him by his past but who he is and what he is doing now and how you feel towards each other. ppl change.

I think you should ask give him a chance. People are going to judge but just ignore it all because everything and I mean EVERYTHING we do is going to be judged by people. So if he makes you happy then go for it. I understand you bacause I'm having the same problem sort of. The guys I like is known as a player but I know his other side...the sweet caring side. Yea okay back to you. Yea, I think you should give him a chance. The fact that he deals drugs...just stay away from that but not him. Listen to him and don't judge.Just listen. The fact that you are going out with him doesn't mean you have to be involved in that. Okay well. I think you should give him a chance + thats what I would do :)

I used to grant infinite possibilities and elegance why i became constantly getting stepped on and used. I infrequently supply something better than a 2d probability till you're an quite close and depended on confidant.

i think he has too many issues going on in his life for you to get involved in,i think your attracted to him because he has a bad boy reputation..i think you already have your mind made up but i think you should reconsider.it can be a bad thing for you.he admitted he was a stalker and you know he does drugs,what more of a clue do you need that he's trouble for you.take good advice when it's given to you.if your planning on doing otherwise then you shouldn't have asked.good luck anyway.ask your parents.you know what they will say

If you really like this guy and you see a differnt side that others don't see. Give him a chance and see if he starts making changes because of you. Make him make postive choices and follow a better path. Maybe you will be the one to turn things around for him. But don't let him get you into anything bad. Your there to be there for him as his "girlfriend" NOT his "drug dealer" make smart choices.

his got in the wrong crowd, and now trying to change his life but people have labeled him.. go with your instincts you could give him a go, but any inkling that his not on the straight and narrow then get out of their quick. tell him that if he has reformed and he keeps clean then fine.. if he doesnt get help and sort this out it will become a repeated regularly pattern and deep down you know this babe otherwise you wouldnt ask the question.... good luck

• H

I think it's a lot of drama and problems you don't need right now. I would keep him at a distance if I talked to him at all.

You also have to remember that talking on facebook or email is far different than talking in person.

uh...depends if you wanna get raped or not. he just sounds like bad news...the best way to see if hes for you is ask your mom or dad. Tell them everything you said on here. If they don't approve then its a no. Parents know how good you can do.

i think if you really have feelings for this guy then your really should give him a chance. but don't do it if you're questioning it. before you do it make sure you are absolutely sure with your choice. because you wouldn't wanna hurt him by second guessing it after you already made the choice.

You like him but stay away. Pick from the 95% of guys who have never dealt drugs.