Is it possible for someone who never got to play on the high school football field, to play college ball?

okay. me and my coach's, and my teams mates, have never really gotten along, and because of this. i never got to start in high school. ive played for 8th - 12th grade. i think of myself as a really decent player, and i just think its not fair i NEVER got a chance on the Field.. i work REALLY hard every day in... show more okay. me and my coach's, and my teams mates, have never really gotten along, and because of this. i never got to start in high school. ive played for 8th - 12th grade.
i think of myself as a really decent player, and i just think its not fair i NEVER got a chance on the Field.. i work REALLY hard every day in practice. i give it my best, and i always have. but, every friday night, im always on the sideline... and, its just stupid, because i know, im better than 2/3 of the people on that field...
i just want to know how its possible for me to even apply for a college, when i have ZERO film of me on the field, and my coach has NO respect for me...