Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsCats · 9 years ago

Does my cat love me or just wants attention?

She always comes to me and rubs my face and lays on my my belly and chest and kneads on me,

Also she follows me everywhere and lays on her back and demands me to rub her belly,

Does that mean she loves me or just wants attention? lool.

Best Answer

It's a little bit of both, but based on her mannerisms, I'd have to say that she is seeking her attention from you because she does love you so much. The way she acts, I'd venture to say that if there were others in the room, she would still seek you over anyone else due to her special attachment to you.

• Erika

Does My Cat Love Me

Leave the house and let someone else stay there for a day at least. If the cat acts the exact same way, you'll know it's just using you.

Does she act the same way around everyone else or is it just you? Thats usually how you can tell. Cats are very intelligent animals. It might be that she knows you love her and she knows you will give her attention when she wants it.

She apparently got very good socialization as a tiny kitten, as she is very affectionate. And she has total trust in you when she lets you rub her belly.

You seem to have a very contented kitty, and her rubbing on your face is her way of 'marking' you as 'hers'. Cats have scent glands by their mouth.

both!! she trusts you enough to rub her belly.. that means love.