What do I need to fill out on the W-9 form that my mortgage company sent me?

My name is already printed and so is my SS#. I know I need to sign and date. My questions is in the section that states "Check appropriate box: Individual/sole proprietor" etc. I checked that box but now I am not sure that I should have done that. Anyway, since my information has not changed since I... show more My name is already printed and so is my SS#. I know I need to sign and date. My questions is in the section that states "Check appropriate box: Individual/sole proprietor" etc. I checked that box but now I am not sure that I should have done that. Anyway, since my information has not changed since I filled this out last year, why does the IRS keep having me fill out this form? It states it sent because the name and TIN combination for the account listed is inaccurate or incomplete. Untrue.
Update: I am retired from government.