Are most liberals appeasers, by nature?

The favorite refrain of liberal appeasers-of-Nazism 80 years ago was, “Not all Germans are Nazis,” even after 13 years of evidence that Germany intended to wreak havoc on the world: -1925 Hitler’s Mien Kampf was published which, like the Quran, stated Hitler’s goal: Domination -1930 The Nazi Party becomes the... show more The favorite refrain of liberal appeasers-of-Nazism 80 years ago was, “Not all Germans are Nazis,” even after 13 years of evidence that Germany intended to wreak havoc on the world:
-1925 Hitler’s Mien Kampf was published which, like the Quran, stated Hitler’s goal: Domination
-1930 The Nazi Party becomes the largest political party in Germany
-1933 Chancellor Hitler quits the League of Nations
-1935 He declares military conscription and builds up his armies
-1936 Germany seizes the Rhineland
-1938 Germany seizes Czechoslovakia and Austria
-1938 August: Chamberlain appeases in Munich and proclaims “Peace, in our time.”

During these many years there were no marches or petitions by “moderate” Germans against Nazism, just a lot of “We Germans are a peaceful people and mean you no harm.” In the end ALL Germans united under the banner of Nazism to cause the deaths of 60 million people – MILLION! – in WW2.

Today the mantra of liberal appeasers is, “Not all Muslims are extremists.” Is appeasement a genetic condition of liberals?

10/28/10, NBC: UCSD, Harvard find “Liberal Gene” as partial answer as to why liberals think the way they do.
Update: -Hitler, 11/8/38: "Under the rules of Parliamentary Democracy I obtained the absolute majority of votes and today I have the unanimous support of the German people. The only difference lies in the fact that only a fraction of the English votes were cast for Mr. Churchill, while I can say that I represent the... show more -Hitler, 11/8/38: "Under the rules of Parliamentary Democracy I obtained the absolute majority of votes and today I have the unanimous support of the German people. The only difference lies in the fact that only a fraction of the English votes were cast for Mr. Churchill, while I can say that I represent the whole German people."
-8/20/1933 New York Times: 90%of German voters endorsed Chancellor Hitler's assumption of greater power than has been possessed by any other ruler in modern times.
-"The Labour Party opposed the Fascist dictators on principle but until the late 1930s it also opposed re-armament and it had a significant pacifist wing." (Richard Toye, The Labour Party and the Economics of Rearmament, 1935-1939)
-“Throughout the thirties, in fact, from as early as 1933, he warned his countrymen about Hitler. In this period, he was scorned and mocked by his own party; he was called a warmonger, an anachronism from another age; indeed, it was not uncommon for detractors to
Update 2: was not uncommon for detractors to question his sanity."
Update 3: The Essential Man: Winston Churchill” by M. E. Berume.