Rose
Rose asked in Pregnancy & ParentingParenting · 9 years ago

What ever happened to this woman?

I remember reading a sad news story about a woman who killed her own little daughter because she was interrupting the woman's farmville.

What ever happened to this woman? I heard she might not even get a life sentence.

• ?
    Best Answer

If she doesn't get a life sentence then she should be forced to hard labor.

• Nikki

A woman pled guilty to second-degree murder this week after she shook her baby for interrupting her while she was playing FarmVille, resulting in his death. Twenty-two year-old Alexandra Tobias told police that she got angry because her three month-old son Dylan was crying while she was playing FarmVille on Facebook. She said that she shook the baby, then had a cigarette "to compose herself" before shaking him once more. She also said that he may have hit his head during the shaking.

Second-degree murder is punishable by a sentence of up to life in prison, though it could be less because state guidelines suggest 25 – 50 years. She'll be sentenced in December

Wow... I clicked on the link someone posted for the most recent update and got teary-eyed reading it. That poor innocent child. What is wrong with people today? That little angel is much better off in heaven than living with a lazy, good for nothing, unemployed piece of sh*t like the woman who did this. I hope this person stays in prison forever.

Source(s): I have lost all faith in humanity lately...
  • SoBox

I think it was her son, not that it matters. It was such a horrible story and while I don't know what happened to the sorry excuse for a mother, I hope she's getting the tar beaten out of her in jail.

• Leslie

Oh, that link made me want to vomit. How could anyone be so violent and heartless toward and innocent being? Sadly, I doubt that she will get a life sentence.

think it still is waiting to get to sentencing, whats sad is it didn't even surprise me, ive read to many horrible stories and this just adds to the list, sick.. sick people......

I saw that last night on lamebook.com. I wasn't sure that it was a true story. I was hoping it was not.

Hopefully she was placed with other psychopathic murderers and put in a group that a firing squad can handle

Source(s): Hope