Glock 45 ACP vs 9mm ammo, can you please answer some curiosities that I have between the two?

--How much of a difference is there in stopping power? I know the 45 is more powerful and a proven man stopper, but how much of a difference is there really between the two? I keep hearing "a world of difference" and "not too much of a gap between 9mm and 45 ACP rounds") --What is the... show more --How much of a difference is there in stopping power? I know the 45 is more powerful and a proven man stopper, but how much of a difference is there really between the two? I keep hearing "a world of difference" and "not too much of a gap between 9mm and 45 ACP rounds")

--What is the difference in ammo costs for target practice rounds?

--What is the difference between the recoils? (I also heard "a lot" and "not so much". I know the 45 is heavier)

--Is there much of a difference in accuracy and reliability between the two calibers? (Both compact pistols)