Mary
Mary asked in TravelUnited StatesOrlando · 9 years ago

What Are Some Good Homeless Shelters in Orlando, Florida?

What are some names, addresses, and phone numbers of good homeless shelters in Orlando, Florida?

Best Answer

I don't think they have any, they are elsewhere in the county.

Call the Salvation Army, they can direct you. There are separate shelters for men and women.

The Salvation Army, RCS food bank. Try the Chamber of Commerce..good luck.

• galaz

i definitely desire that those are not YOUR cats which you're giving up. you ought to study on line, i don't stay in Orlando, so i could not permit you understand. yet, no remember what, you made the choice to take them in or help them out, so now it is your accountability to take time & look into no-kill shelters. I artwork in a no-kill look after in NYC & all I ought to assert is be arranged to benefit they ought to be fixed & examined, which could be finished for an extremely low cost which comprise your interior sight SPCA & be arranged to attend. there is an extremely extreme call for for cats going into no-kill look after. "that is totally, very not undemanding to rehome grownup cats in Florida. in the event that they are older and you may now not shop them, it quite is advisable to think approximately euthanizing them" Are you unquestionably kidding me? Why might you euthanize 2 completely healthful cats? they are YOUR accountability, how dare you supply existence to 2 cats & then think of of killing them.

• Ray

There are none. Try Miami.