Im trying to print something and it says the Active Directory Domain Services is currently unavailable.?

Im trying to print something & it wouldnt print so I clicked find printer and it says The Domain Services is currently unavailable. What does this mean? and can I fix it?

Best Answer

ive just had the same message come up, if i find an answer i'll tell you :)

EDIT:

found it!

Go into Control Panel, Printers and click Add New Printer. Click Network Printer, and then click Browse for Printer.

Source(s): Research :D
    • S C3 years agoReport

That didn't work at first for me until I uninstalled my printer FIRST. Then I added it back and it found and connected my original printer.

Active Directory Domain Services Unavailable

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): im print active directory domain services unavailable: https://shortly.im/ayzLZ