Tommy asked in SportsBasketball · 9 years ago

How did John Wall get into Word of God Christian Academy when he was in high school?

The tuition is 5,000 dollars and only 180 go there

Also John's father passed away when he was 9 and his mother had to support him and his two sisters

by working as a hotel maid. How was she able to pay the tuition and how was john able to get accepted because the other high school he went to he had a bad attitude and was cut from the high school basketball team so why would word of god christian academy accept him

Favorite Answer

Well there's something called a scholarship which private schools have the privilege of handing out. Talented students or athletes, like John Wall, don't have to pay tuition if the school board decides to endow them with a scholarship. When it comes to the attitude problems, I'm sure the Word of God Academy was able to overlook that on account of his incredible basketball talent.

Word Of God Academy Raleigh

• Diane

Perfect God. Its much about the conscience. The killer would be only the potential threat without committing the crime. It means all the time before you learned about Adam Lanza. Your thoughts about him were without emotions. You didn't know the dude at all. Now you hate him for what he has done... and simply you blame God for allowance. You are right about what happened, but you ruin your understanding of the nature. The chaos in your mind is natural, but also wrong. You suffer from this confusion and this is justice. It is also justice that you can grow above your weakness. The crime was the event that did not only test the murderer, but shall test every witness. It includes you and your reactions. You can reject God. Fine. My only help to you is that you should keep on rejecting the evil instead. Like "I will never do such crime even if I will be forced and/or tempted", "I will try my best to save any other potential victims from such fate", "I will stop the killer from becoming one before the unknown to me person will turn into effective monster". You can learn this and a lot more. Its up to you. I shall either witness your further fall into void of hatred... or I might see you stronger. One is certain - you have been changed by shock of what has happened. Past can not be changed. Not everything is in your power and I am certain you want to do something.

Wall played his first two years of high school basketball at Garner Magnet High School in Garner, North Carolina. After his second season, his family moved to Raleigh, and Wall repeated his sophomore year at Needham B. Broughton High School. Despite a very impressive tryout, Wall was cut from the Broughton basketball team for attitude-related issues. As a result Wall transferred from Broughton High School to Word of God Christian Academy, also in Raleigh

Additional information required

well, in college, i think he had a 3.6 gpa, which is very good. im in the same situation as he was in, except my tuition is 10,000. i get finiancial aid. but i got a scholarship also, which he probably got. his mom probably knew that he would make it to the nba, or at least get a scholarship to go to college, so they knew that they would pay it off eventually. just like how lebron jame's mom bought him a hummer, even though she had no money, because she knew that he was going to the nba.

• kerri

It's a very good question, looking forward to reading the replies

lol the tuition is like pocket cash to him now