Is my abstract correct? I am a Brazilian guy.?

Hello. I written a paper in portuguese, but is necessary that the abstract to be in English.

Can you help me? Point the problems in the text?

Thank in advance.

Cláudio Rodolfo

Abstract—Cloud computing allows people not need to master software and hardware technologies, often inaccessible or costly, allowing users to outsource. Due to the difficulty in some universities/faculties of creating physics laboratories, this paper proposes the provision Physics Laboratories as Cloud Computing services to enable physics students from other educational centers do their practical work of lab, remotely, through the cloud. The case study will be conducted at the Universidade Estadual do Sudoeste da Bahia (UESB). As a result is expected to increase the quality of courses in physics.

Favorite Answer

Oi meu irmao! Segue aqui uma ajudinha:

Cloud computing makes the work easier for people who don't possess mastery of software and hardware technologies, which is often inaccessible or costly; it allows users to outsource. Due to the difficulty in some universities/faculties to create a physics laboratory, this paper proposes the creation of Physics Laboratories as Cloud Computing services, thus enabling physics students from other educational centers to do their practical lab work remotely, through the cloud. The case study will be conducted at the Universidade Estadual do Sudoeste da Bahia (UESB). As a result, it is expected to increase the quality of courses in physics.

**Also, guys, lighten up -- not sure why the thumbs down, but the point here is to answer the questions. The gentleman asked a question, and I merely answered the question. Putting thumbs down on the answers and making fun of the questions defeats the purpose of this forum. : / Just sayin'. Also, the above makes more sense if you are a nerd, which I am.

Source(s): Eu sou uma Brasileira vivendo fora do Brasil ha 13 anos; sou editora para Brighter Books Publishing House. www.brighterbooks.com **Here, I am telling him I am an editor for a publishing house, for the non-Portuguese speaking people out there. Okay? =D

This is ridiculous i realize you have trouble writing English but seriously?

some of it makes no sense