If you can "see through the eyes of a child" Will you please share what you see or don't see?

I can only identify with anyone through these eyes. I can see beyond the "visible"...I can see goodness in anyone.

Best Answer

A simple view of the world - a playground run free. Don't worry about falling or what other people are thinking; express yourself. I love to shout in public places, barking like a dog and imitating the sounds of various other animals with my girlfriend. We giggle and have a lot of fun watching people reactions to us just being us.

Be prepared to be tagged with the label as being crazy and use this too in your game. I Love the title of being crazy, it shows me that I am on the right track. And it allows me to act in ways that exhibits a greater sense of freedom. I use this also to my advantage. I bless me in you and you in me for we are truly one!

Your question reminds me of Wordsworth!

There was a time when meadow, grove, and stream,

The earth, and every common sight,

To me did seem

Appareled in Celestial light,

The glory and the freshness of a dream,

It is not now as it hath been of yore, ---

Turn wheresoe'er I may, by night or day,

The thing which I have seen now I can see no more.

.................... To me the meanest flowes that blows can give

Thoughts that do often lie too deep for tears".

Well, that is the wonder element I seen in the eyes of the child............

.

I would see things of Pure Spirit as that's were a child is not long departed from. I would see the beauty of Nature, the wonder of the Universe, the majesty & potential of the Goddess & God within each of us, the Messiah living & longing to be expressed in the Creator's children.

I wouldn't see to many people realizing the "Messiah" or "Christ" potential is within them.

• Nijg

I think that phrase is referring to how you see, not what you see. For instance, children are generally more innocent than older people, so if they see something really bad they wouldn't indulge in it as much as some adults would, etc.

I see a lot of thighs & butts, I have to strain my neck to look all the way up to grown up heads.

PS: the concept of literally looking through a child's eyes came to mind....can you say serial killer, sure, I knew you could.

• It is a feeling of like, 'OH MY GOD...how wonderful it is that I am alive and experiencing this'. I am pretty sure my curiosity stems from this same place of amazement and gratitude. I don't always have this feeling present, but it is happening more and more.

Love and blessings :)

Starfish and coffee, maple syrup and jam, butterscotch clouds, a tangerine, and a side order of ham. If you set your mind free, baby, maybe you'd understand: starfish and coffee, maple syrup and jam.

Source(s): The Artist

i saw a duck bill platypus fly over my garden and then all the flowers in the world jumped outta the ground and flew to me singing and dancing and spraying me with their perfume.

you would see the world with almost complete innocence (the younger the child the more innocent)

You have complete trust in everyone and believe everything people tell you.