Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 9 years ago

What is your favorite Avatar the Last Airbender quote?

I am in love with the show. Like literally. I'm such a loser, lol.

I have a lot actually

"I am not Toph, I am Melon Lord. MUHAHHAHA"

"Someone is missing from your group. Someone very important *Pauses* Wheres MOMO?"

*He's not here. neither is aang"

"Oh, well as long as they have each other I'm sure they're fine"

Aang in the first episode *PENGUINNNNN!"

I have seriously a lot more.

BQ: You excited for the spin off show, "The legend of Korra"?

http://avatar.wikia.com/wiki/Avatar:_Legend_of_Kor...

Favorite Answer

Avatar the Last Airbender is my favorite show, i have to many to list, i think everything they say are my favorite quotes so i shall list some of them :)

Sokka: My first girlfriend turned into the moon

Zuko: That's rough, buddy.

Zuko: What would uncle say? Sometimes, clouds have two sides...a dark and light and a silver lining in between, it's like a silver sandwich! Sooo...when life seems down, take a bite out of the sandwich..?

Sokka: Hey! Maybe we haven't failed after all!

Zuko: That's the spirit!, I can't believe that worked, I didn't even know what I was saying.

Sokka: No, what you said made no sense at all, but look! Suki!

Zuko : How am I supposed to convince these people I'm on their side?! What would Uncle do? Zuko, you have to look within yourself, to save yourself from your other self...only then will your true self reveal itself ... Even when I'm talking for him I can't figure out what he means!

Toph: I'm beginning to wonder who is really the blind one all around here

Zuko: Think again! I am going to speak my mind, and you are going to listen.

Aang: Wow. I haven't cleaned my room in a hundred years. Not looking forward to that.

Katara: Observe... the ancient art of penguin catching

Iroh: There is nothing wrong with letting people who love you help you. Not that I love you.. I just met you

and i am soo exited for the new spin off series i cant wait, i swear i check avatar wiki everyday to see if there is any more information on it.

Haha, I love the Momo quote. It's been so long I've forgotten most dialogue. But I love the show...I got off track and never really watched the 3rd season though.

My favorite was Uncle Iroh, and Momo. As for the movie, it was just awful..Zuko and Ozai are indian, Aang, Katara, Sokka are white, and a few others. (Not being racist) And where is Zuko's scar? You can barely see it, while in the show it covers like half his face.

BQ: I don't watch much Nick anymore...but I'll try to catch a few episodes.

• Devin

I look forward to the new series comes out next fall

Earth Bender: Surrender yourselves! It's five against two. You're clearly outnumbered.

Uncle Iroh: That's true. But you are clearly outmatched.

Sokka: I'm too young to die!

Old Fisherman: I'm not but I still don't wanna!

Sokka: (hallucinating after drinking cactus juice) Drink cactus juice, it'll quench ya. Nothing's quenchier. It's the quenchiest!

Katara: Okay, I think you had enough.

Sokka: Who lit Toph on fire?

(Momo, who also drank from the cactus, starts flying and spinning around rapidly until he falls to ground, headfirst.)

Toph: Can I get some of that cactus?

Katara: I don't think that's a good idea. C'mon we need to find Aang. (drags Sokka, who is staring blankly at the sky)

Sokka: (dreamily) How did we get out here in the middle of the ocean?

I can't think of many at the moment. I do like the part in the episode where they saw the play where one of them said "did Jet just...die?" (was it Aang?) and I think Sokka replied "it was pretty unclear". I thought that was a great joke.

And same episode where the guy playing Toph is like "my name is Toph, because it sounds like tough!"

And same episode again, where the girl playing Azula is talking to Zuko and she's like "is that your honor?"

And in the Boiling Rock, where Sokka's like "My first girlfriend turned into the moon" and Zuko says something like "that's rough".

LOL I kinda fail at quoting that show for now. I just haven't rewatched it enough yet. ;D But I do think it was one of the best shows Nick's ever had. Have you watched Avatar: The Abridged Series on Youtube? The one by GanXingba? It's pretty funny. Sadly I can quote that better than the actual show. =P

And YES! So excited for the next show/season!

Sokka - "Aang, this is my friend Foo-Foo Cuddly Poofs, Foo-Foo Cuddly Poofs, Aang."

Professor Zei - [About Appa] "Delightful! I only wish I spoke his tongue. Oh, the stories this beast could tell."

Momo: (chittering to the Professor)

Professor Zei - "Shush, chatty monkey!"

Another Avatar fan?! :D

I love that show. To pieces. Seriously.

As for quotes, that'd take me far too long.

Go ahead, call me a nerd.

Shush chatty Monkey!

That was so hilarious oh and: It's my throatal flap!

"wheres momo?"

Sokka-"APPA ATE MOMO!! (checks appa's mouth)

Katara- sokka appa didnt eat momo -_-

i am mperfectly calm