How do I program my Panasonic TV remote to my Panasonic DVD Player?

Ok I just got a new Panasonic Plasma HD/TV Model Number TC-P42C2. It has the fast forward, rewind, play, pause , and stop buttons at the bottom. So I'm assuming I can program it to control my DVD player as well as the TV. I have a Panasonic DVD RV32. I have no remote for it, that is why I would like to program the TV remote to it. But I cannot for the life of me, find anywhere online that tells me how to do it. If anyone knows how to do it, or knows a link that I can find the instructions and codes on I would be oh so very thankful. Any advice at all...

Favorite Answer

Do u have VIERA link on your remote? if so u should connect ur DVD to TV via HDMI cable.

I have bought PANA LCD and PANA DVD and I have no problem to control my DVD with the tv remote at all....by the way u must bye an original HDMI cable,,,those chinese HDMI can not transfer the data between dvd nd tv,,,try to bye it from panasonic stores.

• Erika

Panasonic Viera Remote Programming