Pet Nutrition Specialist - help me make a decision?

I'm currently job hunting and came across a job for a Pet Nutrition Specialist. I am very interested in canine nutrition - my dog is fed a raw diet based on the prey model. I am reading books by Tom Lonsdale etc and finding them very interesting. The job provides comprehensive training, so I would learn... show more I'm currently job hunting and came across a job for a Pet Nutrition Specialist.
I am very interested in canine nutrition - my dog is fed a raw diet based on the prey model.
I am reading books by Tom Lonsdale etc and finding them very interesting.
The job provides comprehensive training, so I would learn alot about something I am very interested in and passionate about.
Its only 4 hours a week on a saturday (so obviously I still need a Mon-Fri job) so it will only be as a hobby and maybe a way to earn extra cash.

The only problem I have is it with the Mars corporation... the ones that sell Pedigree, Whiskas and Royal Canin. All products I would never feed my dog. So the job would involve selling these products to people. In my honest opinion, kibble and canned food is only for a) pet owners who do not have the time, energy etc to invest in learning about raw feeding - raw feeding unfortunately isn't for everyone and I wouldn't recommend it to someone who didn't want to learn b) in case of emergency - i.e. back up stock if you accidently run out of meat or while travelling or c) for treats.

Soooo should I apply or not? I want to learn more about nutrition but I don't agree with the food they sell - then again I may learn the reasoning behind it.