Who does Rich Eisen think he is on the NFL network?

I don't have a clue what Rich Eisen's position is on the NFL Network Channel, but now too many times I've seen him berate, disrespect, and order his colleagues around, not to mention embarrass them on national TV. He told Warren Sapp right during a panel discussion to " get your drink cup off the... show more I don't have a clue what Rich Eisen's position is on the NFL Network Channel, but now too many times I've seen him berate, disrespect, and order his colleagues around, not to mention embarrass them on national TV. He told Warren Sapp right during a panel discussion to " get your drink cup off the desk, and don't put it there again." He has told the four panel analists to " clean up your work area." Today he told Chris McHenry " Don't ever interrupt me again!" My question is who does he think he is? Doesn't he have the common sense to do these things privately behind closed doors, or does he have some " little -big man complex?" I personnally think this is just plain ruud and disrespectful, and he's not as good up there as any one of these people. I really don't care to listen to anything he has to say personnally.
1 answer 1