pesticides that really work against common insects?

ants,

crickets,

spiders,

roaches.

pink hybiscus white fly.

apple borers

leaf miners and leaves curling on citrus trees

black spots on pear trees.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

For crickets and spiders. Glue traps along the base boards and in corners are good for spiders.

Glue traps with some pet food or something to attract the crickets to them can trap the crickets.

Ants. Baits for them to carry to their nest to kill the nest, the source of the ants.

Roaches- gels are best. They eat the gel and go to the nests and this kills the others..

White fly- Soapy water sprayed on them. A drop of lemon joy in water.

Hybiscus fly- water and soap spray.

Pears- Black spots can mean they are sweet or a small fly put honey dew on them and it molded or it is pear scab.

Apple borer. Http://www.ghorganics.com/page9.html

Leaf miners- maggots inside of leaves. Tear leaves off.

Leaves curling on citrus trees. Can be from over watering or heat stress. Could be aphids. Aphids can be washed off. Or leaf miners.

• 3 years ago

the best element you're able to do is shop him secure against fleas continuously. i exploit benefit for my cats. It keeps to be on their coat for 30 days in case you do no longer wash it off. while you're in many circumstances cleansing and nevertheless see indications of fleas, they could be coming from sources exterior of your place. I used to stay in a complicated wherein the fleas could shuttle under the carpets and floorboards and unfold to neighboring instruments. What worked for my cats replaced into to place benefit on them. in spite of if a flea have been given on them, it did no longer stick around too long. And confident, there replaced into somebody flea sighting right here and there yet for the main section it is going to never develop into an infestation. wish this facilitates.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.