promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Egyptians, how do you translate "poser"?

hey pplz

ok to all you young college-age ppl

be honest, how many guys you know who claim to be DJs or Rap singers lmao

Update:

and you know how all the raps are like the same and they go like "msh ha5od mo5aaadarat ana hab2a shab kwayes msh 7arakat, facebook bla bal bla"

Update 2:

this one guy on his facebook had "Moody for Rap" you know like when they stupidly translate company names and its like "El Ahram for Plastic"

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I have a friend who thinks he's a great heavy metal guitarist who also used to rap before heavy metal takes over his brains, another one who has his own heavy metal band and i think i know a guy who claims he's a DJ

3alam fadya yaba

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL@Silvia hahahaha xD We also have a guy who dropped out from Pharmacy to start his own studio for recording rap,he's a rapper in the ghetto style New Yorker hats,football jerseys,caterpillar and bling blings and all the crazy sh!t xD

Also we have these many dudes with guitars playing around campus!! Like seriously dudes knock off the Santana sh!t!!!! =S

@Curse: a dah!! dah esmo El Deeb bardo!!! da7na kterna awy f Masr ya ged3an =O bas el track lazeeza 3ammatan,loh mosta2bal zay 3ali and phila (walla feela ma3rafsh) xD

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • ?
    Lv 4
    10 years ago

Djs , Rap singers , metal-heads ( or whatever the name ) and photographers !

so.. basically .. any mommy's boy who drives a mommy bought car and listens to guetta is a dj :O .. we have around 17 djs fl gam3a .. and they all sound the same .. tz tz tz ta ta ta ta neeeooooo tz tz tz tz tz tz edesh edesh edesh esdesh .. like seriously -__- .. oh oh and those guys who dance tektonik ( or whatever the name again ) .. like any estehbal 3ala ey sha2laba and voila .. ! NOT !

.. rap singers : any sweetheart can dress up with mega large clothes , yankees cap bl ganb .. macho walking ..ye3rflo shwayt shataym w 5elset...

Metal heads are my favorite ! .. they usually have colored hair :D , ya ema mohawks ( im not sure if mohawks have anything to do with metal music .. but i have realized eno most so called metal heads have that ) ... anyway .. i love it how their " metal background " only resumes to nirvana .. ey 7ad byesma3 nirvana is a metal head ..

Photographers - its like the job of the year .. or century maybe .. hwa ey 7ad ma3ah camera yeb2a 5alas photographer w ye3mel fan page 3al fb " 7oksha photography lovers " ...w ysawar ey kobaya . .. w y7ot his signature .. w 5alas ya3ni :( ..

bas ba2 ana gam3ety met2asema 3al arba3 7agat dol =)

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

LOL this summer every time id walk in the street id have to see a group of guys with their cellphones out and one guy rapping and he usually sucks and then the other dudes will just be bopping their heads back and forth

i try soooo hard not to laugh but i cant lol

• Al
    Lv 5
    10 years ago

umm I guess back in high school I had a couple o those.

In college, no nada.

As Sylvia said, a lotta photographers though!! They think they're the Da Vinci's of modern day photography for Gods sakes!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

lol la2.. I think this stuff only goes down fe masr..

K this is the cycle I've noticed.. one kid finds another guy who's interested, they split some cash up, buy a pioneer DJ set thingy, come up with not so legit names like "k&k ONLY b**ch." or "DJ 7oudaBOMBO " and go party it up in this ghetto hall every now and then, remixing habal with a bunch of really slutty girls and guys who act all wasted in pics when there wasn't even any alcohol around?. no joke, like when my cousins showed me this crap over the summer it's like the same cycle every time w far7aneen benafsohoum cause they listen to deadmau5 and tiesto lol

and from what I've seen the so-called "rappers" either try to sound like ahmed mekky half of the time, or they try pulling off the lil wayne image "I blow her zat kiss she make me her idol take my hand , it is now your wish iz my cohhmannddd" with autotune.. :s

• G. #2
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

LOL, actually only 2

One DJ, w wa7ed Rap singer.

• 10 years ago

one of my friends is a real yet beginner DJ he's not claiming anything . to be honest I don't like his music but I have to say house/trance fans say that he's good

his name is Yousef El Deeb & that's his second rack

http://soundcloud.com/youssef-el-deeb/dj-joe-mind-...

. if you 're into that genre of music please let me know what do you think

@ wolf

lol msh faker ana fe mara kont b3mlak @ katbt @ joe :D el wolfs da5alt fe b3d 3ndy wa2taha

Lv 6
    10 years ago

lol no one

i have never came across people like that....bu my teachers a rapper and hes really good

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

...uh...none....*looks around* i feel so left out!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.