What is wrong with me?

i don't know if it is my ear, of jaw, or mouth, or teeth but i constantly have pain on my right side of my face sometimes my teeth hurt other times my jaw other times my ear or all of them at once im getting to the point that's its getting me down all the time...when i open my mouth all the way my jaw sort... show more i don't know if it is my ear, of jaw, or mouth, or teeth but i constantly have pain on my right side of my face sometimes my teeth hurt other times my jaw other times my ear or all of them at once im getting to the point that's its getting me down all the time...when i open my mouth all the way my jaw sort of locks and i hav to move it to the side to release it ive tried everything ive washed my mouth with tcp and used bonjela and used ear drops but nothing is working at night i cant lie on the right side of my face i cant eat on the right side of my mouth and my gums are sooo sore..im sooo scared to go the dentist as i fear they will take all my teeth out on the right side and the pain still b there.... is there anyone going through the same problem or been through it and has any advise please help im in desperate need of some advise thank you
5 answers 5