Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelEurope (Continental)Other - Europe · 9 years ago

What country is richer Czech Republic or Turkey?

Me and my friend want to know also if you have been to one or both them please leave your view :D

Best Answer

Turkey. Gdp per capita $11,400 (2009 est.)

Czech Republic. Gdp per capita $24,900 (2009 est.)

So the czech republic is richer.

Ok, this is the most ridiculous question I've seen. Of course Czech Republic, no question about it. It's more than twice as rich based on GDP per capita. On UN human development index Czechs are 29th (very high development), while Turkey is 83rd (behind most south american countries and some african) which is basically very bad living conditions.

• OK firs this is all a estimate no one know for sure its not like we can go to the countries and say show me the money that said i done 45min of research and i am from turkey but i have to say its Czech republic GDP 2010 est $258.959 billion for 10,000,000+ citizens and for turkey its $1.040 trillion GDP 2009 est for 75,000,000,000+ yes turkey sells more goods but that dose not mean the people are richer it government does not gay **** for the hard workers that steal the money and people ar not so rich but let me tell you Turk's turkey is a growing country with almost 80 million citizens it will only get richer and more beautiful win turkey joins EU the profit will rise off the charts Czech republic is all ready in the EU BUT THE UNDER DOG IS THE ONE THAT ALL WAYS COMES UP ON THE TOP. THAT SAIED TURKEAY!!!

Source(s): wik bbc some other sh#$

I have been to Prague 3 times and still cant get enough of it. I have not been to Turkey but comparing the infrastructure between the two countries, I have to say Czech Republic is richer.

Czech Republic is far more wealthier than Turkey. It is not only based on per capita basis, but with quality of life, infrastructure, medical care and social development. Czech Republic is also ahead of older EU countries like Portugal. Prague alone has GDP closer to 40000 Euros, making it one the wealthiest cities in Europe on par level of Stockholm. People still think in old, Cold War mentality, but presently, Slovenia, Czech Republic, Estonia, and Slovakia are moving to upper income bracket, leaving southern Europe behind.

As far as I know about Turkey is richer than Czech Republic based on tourism industry. So, if you want to check their gross income you can search on wikipedia.

Turkey.

• MR SCM

On all areas Turkey is richer

ok idk a lot approximately each and all the country's here and all even though it variety of feels especially sturdy to me.. yet i think of the brackets are greater the financial device sure? cous this is the only element that makes because?? yet yeah its seems especially sturdy yet there greater county's then jest this and how did u get this? i count prefer to do greater examine into this so..

TURKEY