VBA code to import data from excel file to ppt.?

Dear Experts, I have got a challenging job from my boss. I have 2000 product image (Jpg file) with their sales information in an excel file, here I have to make a PPT file where all the information will be there with image in the PPT. Is it possible to import the product image and their information from excel... show more Dear Experts,

I have got a challenging job from my boss. I have 2000 product image (Jpg file) with their sales information in an excel file, here I have to make a PPT file where all the information will be there with image in the PPT.
Is it possible to import the product image and their information from excel file through VBA code per slide, if yes then please help me. It’s very important for me to done this job in the short time.

All the slides will be having a signal product image and their information; the formation structure will be same as is being shown below.