wont let me make an account to itunes keeps saying i must hv atleast 8 chars uppercase lowercase etc .?

kept trying but i wont let me in grrrr pls help.

Best Answer

Suppose your password is 'something'. That's too easy for crackers to guess you have to mix it up. The best passwords are mixtures of UPPEr and lower case letters and numbers and special chars. Try using the initial letters of a phrase. eg 'my mother lives at number twenty seven High street Anytown'--> 'mMl@n27HsA'

It means that your password is not complex enough you need to have at least 8 characters with at leat one being uppercase, one being lowercase etc

My solid friends comprehend that they are in a position to speak in self assurance to me. no longer purely because of the fact I won't breach their self assurance, yet because of the fact they comprehend if I provide them suggestion, i will shoot promptly with them. I won't sugar-coat something. I won't repeat those issues whether they forget approximately to invite me to no longer. having reported that, i admire a quote that Mae West as quickly as coined: "you start to maintain secrets and techniques, and your secrets and techniques will save you."