how may i contact madonna for a job?

2 November 2010

Dear Madonna;

47 year old married (civil union vermont 2001) german-american artist & retired Bank of America VP (2000) for gainful employ -prefer in W-DC area (the Capitol City)--up to and including indentured servant.

--my point ----my big take away-----as much as part of me wants to see u fuc it up----a bigger & better part respect that you are Truly living the american life. By the way --that video---& song 4 that matter highly underrated &and probably released about the time or directly b4 my freedoms and total security of a 38 year old gay man who until 2001 never questioned or considered my life as nothing but perfect 4 the tommy (not just 4 breakast-anymore) - i had honestly evolved. What changed my life was putting it on paper.

I moved to DC from Richmond, VA on April 1, 2001-the same day I met & picked up my future husband (Adrian Michael Hancock) from a sex party as a favor of my temp hosts and best friends Mac & Jay. Adrian was their hair guy -- our first business partnership became "hair on wheels"--- again not my pt--- 1st ??--mind you Madonna--b4 I left Richmond -- i put out 2 the universe 1 thing only --- almost a dare --and almost what i thought an impossible request: "--if u r 2 place me in another relationship--make sure that He be completely honest--" trust not all it's cracked up 2 be---however-never a doubt of shared feelings---anyway---the universe presented me with a loud New York in your face correctness-that i immediately respected--in less than three months we each put the other 2 task--and demanded (he 38- me 38) that if u Truly love me lets go to Vermont and do the lesbian thing--get married---not until we met the justice of the peace who married us in her home in Vermont---that I -we were actually saying the sane vows my parents and as seen on tv---including --MOST importantly not 2 just each other but in front of God-Jesus & the Grace of God---just the two of us -the JP--I started my vows ---tears rushing down my face over a few simple words--Adrian's (2nd marriage btw---1st 2 a woman who blessed hin with two brilliant children - both in their 20's now---Jason& Shena-now 24 and a 6month son of her own)---wow married with something I never imagined children-though 15 & 18 when i first met them--unconditionally love me from day one---again Madonna-- i am off pt.

Not until 2004 election did I have 2 check my marriage license 2 verify it was actually a civil union license---never realized since @ top doc says marriage license (civil union is in small font within the doc. By that pt--our freedoms have diminished to the pt of a homeless shelter (circa dec 2002- March (Easter 2003) both testing positive (orally) and then finding out a month later from a blood test that Adrian had less than 200 tcells and full blown AIDS--I (joy) was a false positive - and God

I am a 47 year old care giver to an amazing man and unemployed-- i need a home (house) a car & spending $ because I suspect Adrian may not last 2012----U may have it all back when he does leave me 2 be with my mom -Diane! I am a talent like no other & I suspect somewhat of an inspiration 2 you --- 1998-2000 -- my energy strongest on the planet--i knew the pope would be German--i knew Bush was the town fool 2 make it stupid---what i did not know was that my destiny included me almost completed losing my faith in myself & in Him.

my point - house-car-job --God Bless --you and yours--btw --Adrian is an amazing gifted cosmetogist-journeyman carpenter-painter--sculptor--singer--up lifter--and every day public entertainer---maybe a duet with him would be more apropos.

Respectfully and impatiently waiting your reply----------I am Tommy--not just 4 break fast ,anymore Mitchell

Tommy Mitchell

747 Morton Street NW

Washington, DC 20010

(202) 507-8891

(202) 746-5233

tmmymtchll@yahoo.com

tmmymtchll@gmail.com

-ps if Madonna calls----------- I AM HOME!

to the 4 that have placed answers--thank you for the time u took; however, i do not fear truth about myself; nor do i allow your four "non" or negative answers to my creative "cover letter" in my personal hopes and dreams to have an employer who operates in truth--

my question will now slightly change to who can help me in getting my employment cover letter to Madonna.

• J
    Favorite Answer

don't do drugs, kids.

This was way too long to read all of it but ARE YOU SERIOUS?!

If those are your real details I would immediately delete them.

Putting thing's like that in public domain (internet) is just insane. There are many bad people who will take advantage of that

======================================

Hey ahh in response to your additional details...

I'm coming to believe this is a really a person actually seeking employment from a famous celebrity on the internet.

Now as funny as that is in itself, I like how your 'big attempt' is a dodgy cover leter than is barely legible and goes into extreme personal detail (health/partners/history/etc) which ANY employer doesnt give a **** about. Not to mention the grammar, swearing, and just general bullshit that you seem to write about. Take a long look at yourself buddy.

Wow, this is like being on another planet. Delete the information my friend, delete it now.

edit: Yes this is Madonna. I'll call you this evening. Sheesh

I think Madonna would have grounds for a restraining order here. Sorry.

• Joshua

This is way too much personal information. If I were you I would delete it all immeditly.