is this crush or infatuation worth it, or just a stupid waste of time,? i like to think its worth it?

Okay so I'm a senior I have my license and have a 68 cutlass that needs work but I'm on varsity soccer so I can't make money to work on it. Therefore I take the bus. This year I got switched to a new bus. And well there's this girl. I know what a cliche. Well anyways she's a sophmore and I noticed her last year in the hall ways, I mean her striking features. Now I usually don't fall for hot girls because I know I'd just want to bang them and not have a serious relationship, also some would say I'm out of their league. Well I have fell for this girl, and it may be an infatuation but I can't stop thinking about her. Also I didn't start liking her or having feelings for her until about 3 weeks ago. I'm not getting anywhere and I feel hopeless. And I hate when I have huge crushes and they don't get anywhere because then its the feelings I like not the girl. Well this girl doesn't seem out of my league, I mean I'm older, and I know they say girls like older guys. And I can't see myself without her, I make conversations with her in my head. I only know her name from the yearbook, I not a stalker or perv, as I usually don't fall for hot girls because they are all retarded. But I haven't even spoke to her yet. And the weird thing is twice last week after school before soccer practice, she plays volleyball I was thinking about her when I was getting a gatorade and then like magic she appears and walks by, like I wished her there. Anyways I tried to make eye contact on the bus but usually I get to nervous and try to live in the moment just being happy she's on the same bus. I may be taking this far, wanting a relationship and all but I just atleast want to talk to her. Its like the highlight of my day is the bus ride just seeing her face. I have never had a girlfriend, or went on a date, I'm not gayn its just a lot of my family has had divorces and I've seen firsr hand my parents fight to the point I had to call the cops. And I just felt that I wasn't ready

Favorite Answer

You've got "One-itis" which means you'll more than likely never win her over because you're putting her up on a "sexual pedestal" which means your social "status" is lower than hers (she'll pick up on this intuitively). What you need to do is start becoming "flirty" and "friends" with her girlfriends. Play the social circle and be charismatic "around" her, but not to her. She'll notice and so will her friends, thus making you a very attractive man in her eyes. She will then be the one pursuing you or at least start making noticeable attraction signs around you.

Don't be a creeper, don't come right out and say anything about how "pretty" or hot she is. She gets that from plenty of other men (ie: guys she's not dating.) Be friendly, but be flirty. Pretend you're not even interested in her sexually (either romantically or a true physical relationship). Tease her, ball bust her, make sure you're an attractive guy on the inside and that you honestly feel that YOU are the prize and not her.

I know what you mean...I'm in the process right now, and i have much of the same similarities as you-I'm a senior, never had a girlfriend, play a varsity sport, the girls a sophomore, I can't stop thinking about her, I noticed her last year when she was a freshman, and YES, she is BOMB! Unlike any girl i have ever met! And I'd definitely want to hang out with her more. The thing is...I'm in the, as I'd like to say, the second stage of the process, I've already met and now I'm trying to hang out with her, but I'm worried that she may not like me. I need to not worry about that and just get some face time so that she can make her decision as to if she likes me or not. But we're talking about you! not me, so what you need to do is to talk to her, otherwise you'll kill yourself over it. Just say "hi" if your passing by, or ask her "how she is doing", etc...stupid crap like that. I know its hard and you don't have the right opportunities, but the best opportunities are at THAT moment. If you keep saying that you'll do it another day it won't happen! As of right now! she has NO CLUE! that you exist! So what you got to do is chill out, take a deep breath and go up to her. If there's a seat next to her in the bus, ask if you can sit there. She may say "no" or that she's saving it, but don't give up. Try something else. If its raining that day and you happen to be sitting next to her, be like "don't you love it when it rains?" or ask her a question in which she has to respond with her opinion so that the conversation can have some depth starting out. You HAVE TO go up and say "hi" or something. Let her know that you're alive! Otherwise you'll live this fantasy dream that turns out as a horror movie when you don't get the girl. Do it and let me know what happens.

Source(s): I'm living the dream right now, baby!

More like a waste of money. I have a coffee pot in my office and I make liberal use of it - and my co-workers like how I make my coffee. Starbucks is way overrated and WAY overpriced. But people think they are really getting something for that $3 or $4 than can't get anyplace else. it's a big psychological factor - "I'm paying $5 for a cup of coffe so I'm cool"... I laugh every time I pass one simply beuause I know at the end of the week I will have an extra $20-$30 in my pocket because I do NOT waste my money at Starbucks.

Hey, sophomore girl up here how does in fact play volleyball.

You should make a move. Don't rush it. In-fact try to have her teach you about volleyball. That's a good way to talk to her and hang out with her and I bet she would love that.

Just don't come off as creeper to her and tell her that u think about her every moment of the day because that will completely scare her.

Good Luck

dont be so nervous just when you get on the bus ask if you can sit with her and then start talking about sports or something since you two both do sports or say you saw her play and you think she's good at it and just be casual, if you dont do anything then your always going to wonder what if and those tend to stay with you for awhile, so just say what do you have to lose, theres no harm in just talking on the way to school

Man, you gotta make a move. Nothin's gunna happen if you don't make it happen.

But don't mess her up k? she's only a sophmore- not that theres anything wrong with that but its a big difference. I'm a senior too btw, im not some creeper tellin you this..

Source(s): Myself.

Ok try to talk to her. Like how was she doing in volleyball. After a few weeks have the guts to ask her out

That was a novel. Honestly didn't read it. Just make out with him. Or make a sandwhich

nothing sexier than confidence. just go up and start a conversation. she'll love talking to an older guy. answer mine? :D http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ar3UD...