What is wrong with my 96 toyota camry?

I am having problems with my camry idling high when i am in park or at a stop light. then when it idles really high it stops. it has become a ritual for me every day to leave at least an hour before i go to work because within 3 to four min of driving it starts to stall then when i come to a complete it idles and... show more I am having problems with my camry idling high when i am in park or at a stop light. then when it idles really high it stops. it has become a ritual for me every day to leave at least an hour before i go to work because within 3 to four min of driving it starts to stall then when i come to a complete it idles and dies then i have to sit at these stop light for a about ten or fifteen min with my emergency lights on until it gathers it self to start again and then it does the same thing at the next stop light. i work only about seven min away from home been with the way this car acts it takes me about 40 to 45 min to get to work. i now stay in the right hand lane so when it stalls and i have to stop i try to pull over so i wont hol up traffic. i need help!!!! please by the way i have been to several mechanics and i have had a tuneup fuel filter replaced and etc and they cant seem ti figure out what is wrong with my car
4 answers 4