Is This A Good Prologue? (Really Short)..10 Points!?

Prologue “911 emergency, how may I help you?” the cold female voice spoke. On the other end of the line came a deep panting, like a dog after a long jog. “Excuse me, what’s your emergency?” the girl said into the phone again. “There’s…” the panting woman on the other end began. “There’s someone in my... show more Prologue

“911 emergency, how may I help you?” the cold female voice spoke. On the other end of the line came a deep panting, like a dog after a long jog. “Excuse me, what’s your emergency?” the girl said into the phone again.
“There’s…” the panting woman on the other end began. “There’s someone in my house….”
“Ma’am, ma’am…I’m going to need you to calm down and tell me where exactly you are.”
“Their coming!” she whispered loudly. “Their outside watching me…please...”
“Ma’am, where are you?” the woman suddenly jumped in fright as she heard a loud piercing scream on the other line. “Ma’am are you alright? Ma’am!” She suddenly heard someone running, and then a door shut. She could faintly make out the sound of someone running, dead leaves crunching under their sneakers.
“Their coming!” she screamed. Suddenly there came a loud thud, as the phone fell to the ground. On the other end of the line, the call woman could barely here the woman scream. “They’ve got axes….Oh my….No! Stop! No, nooooooo!!!...OHMYGOD!”
“Ma’am! Are you OK? Oh my god.” the call woman muttered as a low masculine voice replied:
“We’re all fine here…..Daddy’s Home.” Then a click and the other line disconnected.