Should i believe in God or not?Read details before you answer please.?

Well i am an Atheist but i was also born believing in God until 3 years ago when i started thinking about why should i believe in him.Well for one,i see on the news everyday children dying,people suffering,good people having bad things happening to them,etc.Well when i think like this,i ask myself "Why would... show more Well i am an Atheist but i was also born believing in God until 3 years ago when i started thinking about why should i believe in him.Well for one,i see on the news everyday children dying,people suffering,good people having bad things happening to them,etc.Well when i think like this,i ask myself "Why would God allow good people to suffer?"
On the other hand,if there are such things as exorcism,ouija boards being controlled by the dead,places being haunted by ghost,etc.
Well i am just so confused!I don't even know if that stuff is real cause i never encountered them.Another reason why i am confused is because there is more then one religious beliefs of different God's.
Like i said,I am confused and don't know what to believe!If i don't believe in God like i heard in the bible,i will go to Hell for eternity and i sure as hell don't want that to happen to me.What should i believe in?
Update: Thanks Aeca
:)