Affordable Dental Insurance?

I am looking to get individual Dental Insurance (PPO) for myself. I have to get some major work done 4 root canals and 1 extraction ASAP! Can anyone recommend a good affordable insurance??

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I haven't seen any that would help you out with this.

See, they have a limit of how much they pay out, during a year - usually it's $1,000. Plus, for major work (root canals, crowns, etc), you have to have it a full year, before they start paying. Then, they usually only pay 50%.

You're probably best off finding a local dental school, where you can get the work done at a fraction of the price, by a last year dental student, properly supervised, with other students standing around watching.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

Compare free quotes from dif companies at INSUREDEALS.INFO-

RE Affordable Dental Insurance?

I am looking to get individual Dental Insurance (PPO) for myself. I have to get some major work done 4 root canals and 1 extraction ASAP! Can anyone recommend a good affordable insurance??

• 9 years ago

Extractions are considered cosmetic so even if you got group coverage that would likely not be covered. As stated you could buy a dental insurance plan now, but you'll only get the discounts. You should buy it anyway so you're not asking this same question 12-18 months from now.

• 9 years ago

No.

First, individual insurance usually will not cover those procedures during the first year. Even if you get the insurance now, if you cannot wait a year for treatment, then you will have to pay for those procedures yourself, at the same price as if you did not have insurance.

Second, if you do find insurance that covers those things immediately, that insurance will be (1) not affordable, and (2) not available to anyone who already needs those treatments. It will only be available to anyone who does not yet need those treatments, and it will be unaffordable.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 years ago

evaluate loose expenditures from dif agencies at INSUREDEALS.information- RE much less high priced dental insurance in Michigan? I stay in Saginaw Michigan and that i'm finding for much less high priced dental insurance. Any sturdy leads?

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

For free insurance quotes

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

You can easily get and compare quotes from different companies at: INSTANT-INSURANCE.NET

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.