PButta asked in TravelMexicoCancun · 1 decade ago

What hotels/resorts are near "Dreams" in Cancun, Mexico?

Looking for a hotel/resort near Dreams for Memorial Day weekend 2K11, Dreams is totally booked already!

Favorite Answer

Dreams Cancun is located in Punta Cancun at Cancun's hotel zone. Right next to it in the right side is Fiesta Americana Coral Beach, in the left side is the Hyatt Regency. The NH Krystal and Riu Palace and Riu Cancun are very near as well.

If you want to check their rates you can go to this page http://hoteles.ecoturismorivieramaya.com/index.php...

Hope this helps you

If you checked Dreams on the Internet for reservations contact them directly or through your travel agent. I find their web site to always say full.

Now the Isla de Cancun or better known as the hotel zone is marked by kilometers on the Kukulcan Blvd. starting from the north entering the Isla and running south to the airport. Dreams is located at marker 9k right on the Puntas Cancun. To the south is the Hyatt and Krystal Cancun. Then you have the Forum by the Sea a shopping, dinning and the hot spots,plaza including Coco Bongos, Señor Frogs, Hard Rock and more. To the north of Dreams are the Riu Cancun and the Riu Palace. Plaza Caracol and the Fiesta Americana and The Oasis. Across Kukulcan Blvd on the lagoon side is the Holiday Inn. Any hotel along Kukulcan Blvd is great and there is a local bus service that runs very frequently from one end to the other end for under 1.00us dollar, taxis on the other hand can be expensive.

Hope this helps. If you got another question just ask as there several people here who are experts on vacationing in Cancun.

Dreams web link

http://www.dreamsresorts.com/drecu/

Dreams E-mail

info.drecu@dreamsresorts.com

Dreams Phone and fax

52 (998) 848 7000 phone

52 (998) 848 7001 fax

Dreams Address

Dreams Cancun

Punta Cancún s/n, Zona Hotelera

Cancún, Q. Roo

C.P. 77500

Check out these maps on Cancun and the hotel zone.

http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images?_adv_...

You are always better to check directly with the hotel as any service will charge a hidden commision fee as no one works for free.

Source(s): live in Playa del Carmen just south of Cancun
  • Dozens of hotels, if you want to see a great map showing the exact location I use Cancunmap.com. I also like to give my clients a set of the Riviera Maya maps, so anybody leaving the resort area has a good feel for what is in the area.

Some examples:

Aqua Cancun

Cancun Palace

La Blanc Spa resort

Sun Palace,

Beach Palace

Gran Melia

Riu Palace

These are all the nicer all-inclusives

If you want to look further down the Riviera Maya, there are a lot more to choose from, and it depends if you want family or adult only......

Also, I checked the other 2 Dreams, Puerto Aventuras and Tulum, and they both have availablity. If you really like the Dreams brand(as I do) I highly recommend either of these two, unless you just have to be in Cancun itself

I can't believe they are booked solid already, wow.

Good Luck,

Mark

Source(s): Cancunmap.com my personal experience, and I have live booking do to my job(t/a)

Can't answer that one, but the Memorial Day weekend is usually heavily booked everywhere so get something quick.

Don't forget we have some new cool nightlife down here.

www.cancuncasinodirectory.com

Source(s): www.cancuncasinodirectory.com