baybay
Lv 4
baybay asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 10 years ago

tara reid diet? what does she eat?

doing a project about her, and id like to know what she eats and what she does for exercise?

thanks

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

When the media recently asked "Is Skinny Tara Reid Anorexic?"

This is what they found out.

Tara has been adhering to a strict 1,200 calorie-a-day diet combined with 90-minute cardio workouts every day. Okay, so Tara Reid is clearly not anorexic, but her new diet and exercise program seem to be a bit extreme.

For friends of Tara, who also saw her lose a great deal of weight in 2001, it’s troubling. “She clearly doesn’t feel comfortable with herself,” says a pal, “She looks frighteningly thin.”

• 4 years ago

Tara Reid Anorexic

• unick
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

i'm weight-alleviation plan and that i in basic terms have 2 rules - one million. consume not greater, a minimum of 1200 potential an afternoon. it would not count quantity what you consume. undergo in techniques that the greater fattening the meals is, the less you would be able to desire to consume. as an social amassing, in case you % to consume at a speedy meals ingesting place, consume a sort of much less costly double cheeseburgers and meals plan soda (it is approximately 500 potential) after which you although have seven hundred potential to consume for something of the day. in case you get hungry later, consume an apple. Thats approximately yet yet another one hundred potential and you will probable have the potential to although consume 600 potential. in case you get hungry decrease decrease back, consume approximately one hundred potential fairly properly worth of carrots (thats a lot!) via way of time dinner gets there, you have got yet yet another 500 potential to spare. 2. walk for an hour each and on a daily basis. thinking the undeniable fact which you have a treadmill this could be extremely basic! placed it in front of the television and walk mutually as observing an hour length prepare. i've got have been given been doing this for 2 months and have lost 15 lbs. I certainly have cheat days each such extremely some situations. i'm hoping this allows.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Do a project about Angelina Jolie

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

strict diet of pills, cocaine, cigarettes & booze

& an occasional cracker for the nausea

• 10 years ago

she probally eats alot and then fasts until shes starving and then does it again

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.