Help with GE Power Saving Strip Timer PN 15077?

I have a GE Power Saving Strip Timer PN 15077. It has 7 programs for time on/off but only 4 programmable outlets... this is very confusing. does each of the 7 programs for time on/off relate to the days of the week? i don't think so because on each of the 7 programs i can choose what day of the week i... show more I have a GE Power Saving Strip Timer PN 15077. It has 7 programs for time on/off but only 4 programmable outlets... this is very confusing. does each of the 7 programs for time on/off relate to the days of the week? i don't think so because on each of the 7 programs i can choose what day of the week i want..... does it not let you program each of the 4 programmable outlets independently?

plz help i have searched everyone on the internet and even the GE website and the instructions.
1 answer 1