I need to earn extra money? (im 14)?

I had a job to deliver newspapers, i quit because it took way too much time and did not pay very well. Now i have a new job as a babysitter and they paid me more money in one week, then delivering papers did in a whole month. And it seems like these are the only jobs i am able to get because of my age. I do not,... show more I had a job to deliver newspapers, i quit because it took way too much time and did not pay very well. Now i have a new job as a babysitter and they paid me more money in one week, then delivering papers did in a whole month. And it seems like these are the only jobs i am able to get because of my age. I do not, and cannot get an 'allowance' from my mom, so do not suggest that. She works 3 jobs, and that is almost enough for us to pass by. My father is an alcoholic and an addict, he has no job, he's technically homeless. If he gets any money from doing anything, it usually goes to beer and cigarettes, etc. And i just recently went shopping because i needed pants. I hate feeling like we are too poor to afford good looking clothes. We always end up shopping at a goodwill, or salvation army, or some store like that. And im not here writing to tell you about "how i hate my life" or anything like that, im not depressed or anything like that, i don't need anyone to feel bad for me, im just fine. But im going to go shopping at mall and need to get some extra money, if there are any jobs i could do concerning my age, please tell me about them!
3 answers 3