Anonymous

To the ignorant users, I'm effectively refuting your claim - there are many black serial killers as well...?

Not only white people are serial killers, many blacks as well -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8gYc5fvMQ0

Youtube thumbnail

People of all races are, but this question is in response to a black user. Quite ironic that the most prolific serial killer in US history, as stated in the video (and the link below), is black.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Eugene_Watts

I only wasted my time going to YouTube, copying the link, and typing what little I did. I saw this video and added it to my favorites a while ago. Just figured I'd share it. There are small children on here who are often misled by these ignorant people, so putting some truth out there never hurts.

Yes, Ador, I do feel intelligent.

Dueces, so based on those statistics, it would be safe to conclude that both whites and blacks commit these crimes at a rate higher than expected, given their population size (although blacks commit these crimes at a larger percentage within their race than whites do). Also, world statistics aren't accurate, as many African countries, as well as Asian countries, do not effectively bring to justice, or even attempt to hunt down these people. Many European countries have more effective law systems, as well as records, and thus produce a larger percentage.

As for the difference between men in women, there's not much of a surprise.

Yes Isis, you are wrong.

Yes Dueces, but that's solely due to the fact that the population is mostly white. Those percentages do indicate though, that a larger percentage of the black community does this than the white community. I'm speaking of them separate from the total population. If you were to increase the black population to equal that of the white population, the percentage of serial kills would be larger for the black community. Regardless, both seem to do it more than anyone else in this country.

• DuEcEs
    Favorite Answer

Yes there are many black serial killers but STATISTICALLY white men make up 84% of serial killers....

The serial killer statistics -

The USA has 76% of the worlds serial killers.

Europe in second, has 17%. England has produced 28% of the European total; Germany produces 27%, and France produces 13%.

California leads in the US with the most Serial Homicide cases that have occurred. Texas, New York, Illinois, and Florida follow shortly behind.

Maine has the lowest occurrence of serial murders - none. Hawaii, Montana, North Dakota, Delaware, and Vermont each have had only one case of a serial murder.

84% of American killers are Caucasian.

16% are black.

Men make up at least 90% of the world wide total of serial killers.

65% of victims are female.

89% of victims are white.

44% of all killers start in their twenties.

26% start in their teens.

24% start in their thirties.

Out of all the killers, 86% are heterosexual.

Pretty much yes,both blacks and whites are serial killers I'm not saying blacks can't be becaue the D.C. sniper guys were indeed black,but statistically mostly in America serial killers aren't white. Not saying they can't be asian,black,hispacic,Indian or whatever but yeah. I can say that most the prison population is black because it is,and its true. Just as this is.

definite, eighty 5% human beings serial killers are caucasian. yet flow parent, the U. S. inhabitants is eighty 5% caucasian (in case you incorporate hispanics as caucasians). So, race curiously has no impact on whether or no longer one will become a serial killer. Violent crime on the different hand, is merely approximately completely a phenomenon of the decrease training, and a black man or woman is greater probably than a white man or woman to be socioeconomically deprived. back, i do no longer think of this unavoidably has something to do with race, merely the socioeconomic realities of the U. S....

Anyone can be a serial killer,but honestly white people is the original serial killers.

The worst serial killers who ever existed was white.

They chopped people up ,and throw him in the oven. All kinds of crazy mess.

Am I wrong?

It wasn't always sexual, it was like a sport to some of them.

• ?

"this question is in response to a black user"

Yeah you just wasted your time doing this. Arguing with the ones in this section is sort of like arguing with a wall. Apart from nothing being absorbed and everything going one ear and out the other, it just bounces right back.

Congratulations. You spent your precious time refuting a troll. Do you feel smart now?

Wow, nice share.