What team was the least impressive yesterday? most impressive?

Time once again for your least and most impressive teams from yesterday's college football games. Mine are as follows:

Least Impressive: Texas - It was BAYLOR for God's sake, Michigan St - Got man-handled, Missouri - Let Nebraska score 24 points in the 1st quarter and never recovered

Most Impressive: Oregon - This team is just flat out scary good, Iowa - Treated Michigan St like they were some D3 team

Time for your picks.

Update:

@ Dennis - Quit being an SEC mark and realize that Oregon is an extremely good team!

Update 2:

lol @ gosam

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Best Answer

Most Impressive:

Iowa, who manhandled Michigan State.

Stanford, who went on the road and beat Washington 41-0.

Least Impressive:

Notre Dame losing to Tulsa.

Auburn, allowing Ole Miss to score 31 points. The only times Ole Miss have scored 30 or more points in a game, was against Jacksonville State, which they lost, Kentucky, and Fresno State.

• Steve
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Least Impressive: Texas - The Longhorns have lost 4 out the last 5 games. If the Nebraska receivers hadn't dropped so many passes, it would have been 5 straight loses.

Most Impressive: Nebraska - Huskers score 24 points in the 1st quarter against the #6 ranked team. Roy Helu, Jr. set an all-time Nebraska single game rushing record with 307 yards.

• 9 years ago

Least impressive: Michigan St. and Mizzou

Most Impressive: Iowa and Nebraska

• 9 years ago

Michigan State MOST impressive. Come on, you have to give some credit to a person, or a team getting it's butt totally kicked, laying there in pain and humiliation, and taunting the team beating the hell out of you, to "bring it" by calling time outs in the last 2 minutes trailing by 30 points.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Michigan St for least impressive and Nebraska for most impressive. Nobody saw that one coming

• Mike E
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

Most impressive: Baylor

Although I guess it was to be expected when a ranked team goes against a meh team.

Least: Michigan St.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Least: Tie between Texas and Notre Dame. Even though I expect Notre Dame to lose every week, this was just embarrassing.

Best: Tie between Oregon and Iowa.

• Becky
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

Most:

Nebraska and Iowa. Both played ranked teams and did extremely well

Least: Notre Dame

Oregon played well again an unranked team. yea them. #1 Oregon let USC (ranked #24 in the AP) score 32 points against them. Washington, Minnisota and Virginia all held USC to 32 or less points also. Not that impressive.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Least: Missouri

Best: Auburn.

Unlike Oregon who faces crappy Pac 10 teams. Auburn puts 50 points on SEC Defenses. Mark my words. Oregon will be man handled in the NC by the SEC Champ.

• 9 years ago

least... michigan state

most... oregon

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.