How to remove all advertisements from Vuze 4.5?

Just wondering how to remove all of the really annoying flash ads from vuze, the whole top banner, and the banner of ads on the right hand side. I do not wish to pay an extra fee per year just to not have ads. Is there possibly an add on you can install that can disable them, or a way to manually go into the... show more Just wondering how to remove all of the really annoying flash ads from vuze, the whole top banner, and the banner of ads on the right hand side. I do not wish to pay an extra fee per year just to not have ads. Is there possibly an add on you can install that can disable them, or a way to manually go into the settings or folder and change some things to make them not work? Any help is appreciated, thanks!
Update: I have also already tried classic mode and that does not remove the ad banners.