Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Chi asked in 社會及文化語言 · 1 decade ago

Grammar and Usage!!(填字)

Complete the following passage by using appropriate words. Write one word to fill in each blank.

FREE ENROLLMENT

The Language Centre of the University is now offering free enrollment for two new courses - Cyber English and Web English - to all staff members.

The new Cyber English Course is tailored for those who have access to a computer at (1) __________ or in the office. They combine normal classroom lessons at the University Campus with self-study at home. Course (2) __________ will be provided with guides and handouts to help them (3) __________ the software effectively. The duration of the course is two months, lasting from 15 July 03 until 20 September 03.

This course aims (4) __________ combining both the English and computer skills needed to effectively browse the World Wide Web. Classes will be based in the University Campus's specially equipped computer room, (5) ________ participants will learn how to use a web browser to (6) ___________ the World Wide Web as well as learning the English vocabulary needed to understand this new technology.

If you are (7) __________ in more information, please (8) ____________ Ms Mavis Chong at 2727 1122 during office hours. You can also download the (9) ___________ at the University website: www.jbcu.edu.hk.

The enrollment will be based on a first-come-first served (10) __________.

2 Answers

Rating
  • ?
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Chi, I gave you my answer(s) to the same question on 30/10/2010, but you removed it on that day!!

2010-10-31 20:00:51 補充:

(1) home (2) participants (3) learn (4) at

(5) where (6) access (7) interested

(8) contact (9) form

(10) will be available on a first-come-first-served basis/will be on a first-come-first-served basis/will be based on a first-come-first-served availability.

2010-10-31 21:06:52 補充:

(9) information

• 1 decade ago

sorry,i forget choose your best.because my question matures.so the system remove it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.