<中翻英>請幫忙翻譯很簡單的一段文章

我常常在使用網路,一天當中有超過4小時在使用網路,網路幾乎是所有事情都可以作,網路可以使我不用出門就可以跟朋友聯繫,可以不用出門就能在家看電影,可以不用買一台電視就能夠看節目,可以不用出門就能購物,也可以在家就能夠作生意,網路甚至幫我找到失散多年的朋友,網路就等於是生活的一部份,在未來人們會越來越依賴網路。

Rating
    Favorite Answer

我常常在使用網路,一天當中有超過4小時在使用網路,

I often use the Internet,and I do it over four hours a day.

網路幾乎是所有事情都可以作,

Almost all the things you can do by the Internet ,

網路可以使我不用出門就可以跟朋友聯繫,可以不用出門就能在家看電影,

It can makes me contact with my friend and see a movie at home without going out,

可以不用買一台電視就能夠看節目,

and I can watch the program without buying a TV,

可以不用出門就能購物,也可以在家就能夠作生意,

it also makes me do the shopping without going out and do the work at home,

網路甚至幫我找到失散多年的朋友,

it even helps me find my friends who have not contacted with me many years.

網路就等於是生活的一部份,在未來人們會越來越依賴網路。

The Internet is equal to a part of people's life,people will more and more rely on it in

the future.

我覺得翻得不是很好,希望有更厲害的大大來指正一下~^ ^

Source(s): 自己

I often use the Internet, which has more than 4 hours a day using the network, the network is almost everything can be, I do not go out the network can connect with friends to contact, you can not go out will be able to watch movies at home, can not buy a TV to be able to watch the show, you can not go out shopping can also be able to do business at home, online and even help me find a long lost friend, the network would be tantamount to a part of life in the future People will increasingly rely on the Internet.

Source(s): google翻譯
  • 楓華

Dear 版大給您參考咯 我常常在使用網路,一天當中有超過4小時在使用網路,網路幾乎是所有事情都可以作,網路可以使我不用出門就可以跟朋友聯繫,可以不用出門就能在家看電影,可以不用買一台電視就能夠看節目,可以不用出門就能購物,也可以在家就能夠作生意,網路甚至幫我找到失散多年的朋友,網路就等於是生活的一部份,在未來人們會越來越依賴網路。 I have been using Internet as I spend more than four hours per day in it. Internet brings much convenience for me as I can contact with my friends, watch movies, shopping and even do business via it. Internet even helps me reconnect with my long lost friends. Internet has integrated as a part of life where people will more and more rely on it to carry out their daily routines. LifeLawTeam

I am often using the network, have over 4 hours to use the network in one day, the network is nearly that all things can be functioned as, the network can make me not go out and can get in touch with friend, can is it see the film to stay at home without going out, can needn't buy one TV set can watch program, can do shopping without going out, can is it can act as the business to stay at home too, the network even helps me to find the friend who has scattered for many years, the network is in fact part of life, people will rely on the network more and more in the future.

Source(s): Dr.eye

I in the use network, middle one day have surpass 4 hours in the use network, the network am nearly frequently all matters may do, the network may cause me not to need to go out may relate with the friend, may not need to go out can watch the movie in the home, may not need to buy a television to be able 夠 to watch the program, may not need to go out can the shopping, may also be able goto do business in the home, the network even helped me to find the separate many year friends, the network was equal to that was a life part, will rely on the network more and more in the future people.

I in the use network, middle one day have surpass 4 hours in the use network, the network am nearly frequently all matters may do, the network may cause me not to need to go out may relate with the friend, may not need to go out can watch the movie in the home, may not need to buy a television to be able 夠 to watch the program, may not need to go out can the shopping, may also be able 夠 to do business in the home, the network even helped me to find the separate many year friends, the network was equal to that was a life part, will rely on the network more and more in the future people.

希望能幫到你~

Source(s): 奇摩